I am a liner and lashes kinda gal.. I know the look isn't for everyone, but I think the look is timeless. That is why I am finally sitting down to share my favorite false eyelash styles with you! I have tried dozens from drugstore brands and luxury brands, but these reviewed are the ones that I consistently repurchase and reach for the most. Though my House of Lashes styles are brand new, and I have definitely not worn them nearly as much as any of the other lashes shown in this video, I know the Temptress will be my new tried & true for long flared looks since the full-sized Ardell Wispies have changed since I first bought them years ago. Now, enough ramble.. let's get straight into it!
False Eyelashes Reviewed:
Red Cherry 217 [www.MadameMadeline.com]
Red Cherry 47 [www.MadameMadeline.com]
Ardell Wispies/DEMI WISPIES [www.MadameMadeline.com]
House of Lashes Noir Fairy in Black [www.HouseofLashes.com]
House of Lashes Temptress [Pink/Mint box]
House of Lashes Le Mystere [Lavender box]
House of Lashes Dollface [Pink/Mint box]
Velour Lashes T Dot Ohhh [www.VelourLashes.com]
Velour Lashes You Complete Me
Velour Lashes Oops! Naughty Me
Velour Lashes Guilty, Lashaholic
Velour Lashes Lash in the City
The 15% OFF discount code is RAEVELOUR13. It will be live for just ONE week! Please do take advantage of this coupon code while you can and stock up :)
1. You must subscribe to the RAEview channel on YouTube.
2. You must follow @VelourLashes on Twitter and Facebook.
3. You must follow @RAEview on Twitter and @TheRAEviewer on Facebook.
4. You must leave a comment on the @VelourLashes Facebook and let them know which of my makeup tutorials from the last year is your favorite! It can be as recent as Lancome Spring '13 or as old as Dior Summer '12. Please do not abuse these two tutorials simply because they are listed here. You may use ANY of my makeup tutorials for your entries, regardless of the lashes used. Velour Lashes is doing something really nice to treat us, so your support by following the instructions would be much appreciated!
5. The 4 prize winners will be announced on both the @VelourLashes and @TheRAEviewer Facebook pages, so please stay tuned for the winners list to claim your lashes!
Velour Lashes T Dot Ohhh worn!
--Paired with a Casual Ponytail HERE
--Paired with a Natural Smoky Eye HERE
--Paired with Heavy Black Eyeliner HERE
Velour Lashes Lash In the City worn!
--Paired with Shimmering Greens HERE
--Paired with a Dark Smoky Eye HERE
--Paired with Plum Lips & Eyes HERE
Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Liquid Foundation
Becca Mineral Powder Foundation in Nude
Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer WP in Park Ave Princess
Le Metier de Beaute Highlighter in Whisper
Le Metier de Beaute Powder Rouge in Fresh
Cle de Peau Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black
Chanel Hong Kong Collection Pearl River Eyeshadow Palette
Lancome Hypnose Drama WP Mascara in Black
YSL Shocking Felt Tip Liner in Black
Lancome Color Design Matte Lipstick in Pink Preview
Guerlain Shine Automatique Lipstick in Lou Ling
Le Metier Faraday [lavender taupe]
Butter London Tart as a Heart [glitter]
Essie In the Cab-Ana [bright blue]
Lululemon No Limits [old]