THE STORYRae, a former beauty pageant and special occasion freelance makeup artist, launched the RAEview YouTube How-To & Style channel in 2010 to supply the demand for luxury and designer cosmetic tutorials and reviews. The name, RAEview, is a play on words. It succinctly characterizes the review content posted here on the blog and on the YouTube channel, which is all in Rae's point of view.
THE BLOG – The RAEviewerTheRAEviewer.com is the journaled resource hub for luxury and designer cosmetics, all falling under RAEview beauty umbrella. TheRAEviewer.com features in-depth product reviews, photos, swatches, and video tutorials. Focused on providing readers and viewers with insight on how to balance ‘splurging’ and practicality, it serves as a trusted guide when navigating through the oftentimes overwhelming world of luxury beauty products and goods.
THE WRITERRae Editor-in-Chief, Producer
Resides in Southern California with her Australian Shepherd puppy Beau, a red merle with blue-green eyes. She is the content writer, swatcher, and primary photographer for The RAEviewer. Any and all opinions on the blog are from her unbiased personal experience with the products unless otherwise stated.
- FAVORITE BEAUTY BRANDS
- Luxury: Louboutin, Sisley, SUQQU
- Makeup: Burberry, Shu Uemura, MUFE, Laura Mercier
- Skin Care: Sulwhasoo, Arcona, PCASKIN, First Aid Beauty
- Makeup Brushes: Chikuhodo, Tom Ford, Shu Uemura, Wayne Goss
- Budget: L'Oréal, Physician's Formula, Maybelline, No7, Ardell
- Fragrance + Candles: Diptyque, Jo Malone
- Body: Kiehl's, Jo Malone, Molton Brown
- Hair: T3 Micro, Kerastase, Oribe
- False Lashes: Velour Lashes
- Nails: Chanel, Louboutin
- FAVORITE BOOKS To Kill A Mockingbird & Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- IF I WASN'T WORKING ON THE RAEVIEWER, I WOULD BE Working in Public Relations