|Original images from Nordstrom and Lancôme. Edited by The RAEviewer.|
In the spirit of the Parisian life, Lancôme debuts its Fall Collection: L'Absolue Désir. Encased in rich black and gold packaging adorned with exquisite lace, L'Absolue Désir marries luxurious classic products with daring new shades.
This fall, we invite every woman to embrace her own Parisian dream with this classic, effortless look."
- L'Absolu Rouge Lipcolor ($30 USD) — Available in three chic new shades, Prune Désir, Rouge Désirand and Rose Désir, as well as classic favorites (Coquette, Caprice and Champagne). This range of lush lip colors lets you mix and match shades to reinvent your lip color, from day to night.
- NEW! Blush Subtil in Blushing Trésor ($30 USD) — This universal peach pink shade gives skin an enviable glow.
- Teint Idole 24H Foundation ($45 USD) — Available in 28 shades. Perfect your complexion with this long-lasting foundation that leaves skin with a velvety, full-coverage finish.
- I currently mix 250W and 320W (for those curious).
- Color Design 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Gris Fatale ($49 USD) — Create sultry eye effects with this essential shadow palette in a modern shade range.
- Le Crayon Khôl in Black Ebony ($26 USD) —Lancôme's new smudge-proof waterproof eyeliner completes any smoldering eye look with the ultimate in definition.
- Hypnôse Mascara in Noir Hypnotic ($27 USD) — Create instant, come-hither eyes with Lancôme's thickening, volumizing formula that wraps lashes one layer at a time without smearing, clumping or smudging.
- Vernis in Love Nail Lacquers in Purple Fiction, Black Sepia, and Grey Lumière ($15 USD each) — New limited-edition shades of Lancôme's iconic polish.
This lovely Fall collection is now available at all counters or online at Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, and Macy's.