Today I will be sharing with you a spin on the Get Ready with Me in the Morning Tag video. I chose to keep it shorter than usual and highlight the skin care I have been using. Again, my skin has been experiencing hormonal swings, but the overall clarity of my skin has improved greatly! My cheeks are smoother and more even in color than they have ever been. My forehead and chin have been volatile spots for me, but at least I can positively say they have been very responsive and heal accordingly.
My night time skin care routine video will address more of the products I use to calm my skin, but my morning's skin care routine has positively added that "silky smooth" factor to my complexion that was lacking before. And yes, the Kenzo creams are super lightweight, so they help me maintain my normal T-Zone throughout the day.. highly recommended for those with oily skin or for those who prefer thinner (yet highly effective) moisturizers!
- Whitening Cheering Lotion [white/pink packaging]:
- Whitening Cocooning Cream [white/pink packaging]: http://www.kenzousa.com/item/
- Vital-Ice Face Cream [white/yellow packaging]: http://www.kenzousa.com/item/vital-ice-face-cream-1177 (*NOTE: I find the Ice products have definitely plumped up and smoothed out my skin)
- Ice-Cold Eye Cream [white/yellow packaging]: http://www.kenzousa.com
- Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Compact Face Powder in 84 Beige Mousseline: http://www.givenchybeauty.com
- Givenchy Mat Prisme Le Prisme Blush in 25 in Vogue Orange: http://www.givenchybeauty.com/item/Le-Prisme-Blush
- Givenchy Nail Lacquer in 02 Biege Mousseline
- Butter London Tart as a Heart [glitter]
- Chanel Easten Light [white creme]
- James Perse