1) HAIR: For perfectly tousled beach hair, try the Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray! I like to spritz this into the lengths of my hair and tease the roots for an effortlessly sultry look. Since the spray adds so much texture and body, you can also throw your hair into a big bun or French Twist if you want it off your shoulders!
2) BODY: To protect your body from sunburns, try the Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30! It can also be sprayed onto your hair to protect your color and your scalp from dryness. I love that it dries down quickly while adding a gorgeous glow to the limbs.
3) SELF-TANNER: For the most even and long-lasting tan possible, try the St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse! Despite dabbling with other brands, I still think St. Tropez is the best. There is also a Self Tan Dark version for those who like to look extra tan!
4) SUNSCREEN: To protect yourself from wrinkles as well as unsightly dark spots, always use sunscreen! I highly recommend the Sulwhasoo Age Veil UV Protection Cream SPF 30 for every day use or the Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Serum BB with SPF 50 for those who prefer a tinted product that can also be used as a primer/base. I absolutely love both of them, and sometimes, I'll even use the Age Veil under the Serum BB!
5) POWDER: To prevent overly shiny T-Zones this summer, use powders with sunscreen protection to set your base makeup and touch up your skin throughout the day! I recommend the Shisiedo UV Protection Powder SPF 36 for those who like a little extra coverage (ideal for oily to combination skin) and the Chantecaille Protection Naturale SPF 46 for those who prefer sheer, undetectable loose powders (ideal for dry to combination skin).
6) NEON NAIL POLISH: Bright nails are always an easy way to brighten up your summer! Try the new Dior Vernis Gel Shine formula since it is so glossy and long-wearing. I have been wearing Wonderland, a deep pink, for a couple weeks. For a true neon shade, however, I recommend Essie's Funky Limelight with a white base to help the color pop. OCC's Radiate is another good neon pick!
7) BRONZER: To balance out self-tanner on the body and also give the face some color, try the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder! Use it to set your sunscreen and/or base makeup, and dust an extra layer on your jawline, cheekbones, and hair line for a truly sun-kissed look!
8) MASCARA: A little mascara will go a long way in opening up your eyes and adding a bit of polish to your casual beach attire! Use a waterproof formula, like Guerlain's Maxi Lash WP to give your lashes the perfect, most enviable fringe. It holds curl, separates, and adds volume!
9) LIP BALM: The heat of the summer sun can cause lips to peel. Try By Terry's Baume de Rose for hydrated, plump lips with a hint of pretty pale pink color! It also has SPF 15 for added protection whether your are poolside or at the beach.
10) DEODORANT: This one is a no-brainer, but deodorant is especially important in the summer! My favorite is the Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream. It does not interfere with your perfume, and it has a formula that softens underarm hair, which results in a smoother shave!
Sulwhasoo Snowise Serum BB in 2 Natural Beige
Cle de Peau Concealer in Beige
Chanel Vitalumiere Powder in 20
Kevyn Aucoin The Eyeshadow Duo in #210
EM Michelle Phan Scribble Liquid Eyeliners in Tattoo Black + Snow
NARS Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Via Veneto
Urban Decay NAKED Flushed Palette in Native [Bronzer/Highlight only]
Shu Uemura Tint in Gelato in CR 04 Spiced Orange
Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in 107
Velour Lashes in T Dot Ohhh
*Use promo code RAEVELOUR to receive 15% OFF
Wildfox Couture Little Huskies Baggy Beach Jumper
Dior Gel in Wonderland
Forever 21 [old]