Le Métier de Beauté is back with some spectacular products this Fall 2013 season!
First up is the Hydra-Crème Lipstick Collection. The paraben-free formula is available in 16 shades in a gorgeous mix of mattes and sheers. These Hydra-Crème lipsticks were created to deliver long-wearing, brilliant color in cult classic shades as well as trendy hues. The emollient, hydrating formula delivers full coverage color that won't slide off lips or feather. I am taken aback at how varied and well-edited the shade selection is and believe even beauty aficionados will be pleasantly surprised, too! The Hydra-Crème Lipstick (0.12oz/3.3grams) premieres in October 2013 and retails for $25 USD. Based off the official descriptions below, I am most interested in Maraschino, Botticelli Angel, Tea Rose, Sahara, and Butterfield 8!
- SIGNATURE RED — MATTE GARNET RED
- BUTTERFIELD 8 — CORAL CHAMPAGNE
- THINK PINK — BOLD PINK
- MARASCHINO — CHERRY RED
- ROSE GARNET — FROSTED MAGENTA
- MOROCCO — BROWNISH RED
- BOTTICELLI ANGEL — WARM PEACH ROSE
- TEA ROSE — RASPBERRY PINK
- SAHARA — SANDY CORAL NUDE
- MONDRIAN — VIVID TANGERINE CORAL
- GRENADINE — RICH PLUM
- CASHMERE — BEIGE ROSE
- BREATHLESS — NEUTRAL WARM PINK
- ONE & ONLY — NEUTRAL BROWN PINK
- BELLINI — TRUE NUDE BEIGE
- ICON — TRUE RED
Now for Le Métier de Beauté's signature Kaleidoscope Eye Kits ($95 USD each), both launching in November! Each individual eyeshadow's beauty is enhanced when blended with all the others and can create the perfect smoky eye to complement any skin tone or eye color. Apply every shade at the base of the lashes and feather upward for a flawlessly blended, gradient effect. The Fall/Winter 2013 Kaleidoscope is called Carnaby Street and was inspired by the Mod and Hippie movements that began in the 1960s. The second Kaleidoscope for Holiday 2013 is called Saint-Domingue, which is a reinvented take on a classic smoky eye.
- CARNABY STREET — CAMEO ( SHIMMERY PEACHY PINK), ANORAK (TAUPE), JACKIE (MAUVE), and DANDY (MIDNIGHT NAVY)
- SAINT-DOMINGUE — ROZ (SOFT ROSE), MARON (TAUPE), VYOLÈT (GOLDEN SHIMMERING PLUM), and GRI (SLATE SMOKE)
Le Métier de Beauté can be found at Neiman Marcus, select Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale's locations, and www.lemetierdebeaute.com.